• All drivers must be over 21 years old and 23 years old for sport cars.
• Drivers must provide a valid international or national (local) licence, some local licences are not accepted, our sales team will check your licence’s validity before renting you the car.
• Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while operating the vehicle. All insurance claims resulting from driving under the influence will be denied and you will be responsible for all resulting damage repairs.
• It is primarily your responsibility to ensure that you are eligible to drive a rented car in compliance with the laws of the UAE
• All rental periods are calculated on a 24-hour basis. For example, a one- day rental starting at 11am must be returned by 11am the following day. Any delay – for example, if the car is returned at 5pm the following day – will result in an extra day being charged.
• Our invoice will be issued on the day you pick up your car, in advance of the term of the rental and must be settled in full immediate
• The delivery is free in Dubai, outside Dubai state is subject to a fee (depending on the location of the other city).
• Driver must show original valid documents while receiving the car.
• Driver can take a video or photo of the current condition of the car, before signing the contract.
• Our offer is based on a maximum use based on the number of kilometers stated in your contract, typically 250KM per day, additional usage will be charged at the rate of AED (5-10 AED) per KM, depending on the car.
• The amount of security deposit depends of the cars models (AED3000-10000). Payment of the deposit is accepted only via a registered bank card owned by the person signing the contract! The amount will be frozen on your card for 21 business days. At the end of that time period if absence of any fines, the deposit amount will be returned to your card.
• The Salik (toll) charged will be the toll amount (typically AED 4), plus an AED 1 service fee.
• Traffic fine charges will be the actual fine, plus an AED 30 service fee. We will inform you as soon as we get a notification from the concerned authorities.
• If the fine caused the car to be impounded, additional fee ranging from 100 – 500 AED will be charged.
• You will be required to pay these amounts immediately upon notification
• As company policy, all terms, conditions and agreements between you, our company and our sales associates are required to be recorded in writing before being enacted
• All rental and lease agreements will be governed by the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates. All applicable current and future government taxes and levies will be imposed as required the laws of the UAE
• In case of accident (even if the accident wasn’t caused by the customer) , the contract will be automatically terminated. No refund or replacement will be made.
• A police report must be provided in case of any accident or scratches (even if the accident wasn’t caused by the customer). This applies to customers who also paid for full insurance.
• In case of any miss use of the car (Drifting, standing on the roof, Burnouts, etc….) the contract will be automatically cancelled.
• Smoking in our vehicles is strictly prohibited as it damages our vehicles and is a safety hazard while driving. Smoking in our vehicles may result in a charge of up to AED 500.
• Driver must return the car in the same condition he received it, if the car is dirty or has any food leftovers or stains, this will result in a charge.
• We provide each car with a full tank, then you refuel it yourself. When returning the car you also need to refuel a full tank or have to pay AED300 for refueling.
• Off-roading, rallying, racing or ‘drifting’ in our vehicles is strictly prohibited. going to deserts, and tracks is not allowed.
Dany Luxury is a professional car rental company in Dubai. We offer a wide range of cars from the leading International brands, at competitive rates.
Clover Bay Tower
Dubai - UAE